Monday, November 17, 2008

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies

Um, Hello...
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies. Need I say more?

I found the recipe here, and I must warn you, this woman has so many tasty treats on her blog that you may gain an lb. or two just looking at it. I tried these ones because I had all the ingredients on hand, and they are delish. Then again I love chocolate chip cookies and oreos...

2 sticks softened butter
12 Tablespoons sugar
12 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/2 Cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
16 broken pieces Oreo Cookies
2 Cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla until mixed well.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
3. Scoop onto cookie sheet and cook for 9-11 min. (10 was perfect for me).
Let cool on pan for 3 min. then remove and finish cooling on rack.

1 comment:

Hiatts said...

these were amazing!!! thanks for sharing!