Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Honey Mustard Chicken

I found this recipe online the other day, and it got rave reviews, so I decided to try it. I'll be honest, it wasn't really my favorite, but Travis and the girls really like it, so I will post it and you can decide for yourself. Next time I make it I am just going to really punch it up with some seasoning, and I think it will be perfect. (It was just too bland for my taste buds...)

The Goods

3-4 chicken breasts

1/3 cup melted butter

1/3 cup honey

2 T mustard

salt and pepper

(next time I'm adding more...and maybe some garlic salt...?)

Mix ingredients together and pour over chicken, bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.

We served our chicken over brown rice, and used some of the extra sauce to drizzle. I was thinking the sauce would be a thicker sauce, but it is pretty runny, almost just like melted butter. I think if seasoned correctly, this could be a keeper.

No comments: