Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rasberry Cake

One of my friends made this a while ago, and it has ended up being a family favorite. In fact, my dad just requested it for his Birthday, and I was so glad he did. Delish and oh-so easy!

The Goods
1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
1 Small Box of Raspberry Jello
1 Small Cool Whip
Frozen, or Fresh Raspberries.

Mix the cake as directed. When you take it out of the oven, make small slits in the cake with a spoon. Cook your jell-o as directed on the package, but don't add the cold water to it. Just the hot. Pour it all over the cake, and let sit till it cools. Then refrigerate till it is cold. Put Cool Whip all over the cake, and top with raspberries.


I have also made this with Strawberry, and it is great too. I'm sure you could try any flavor that suits your fancy!

No comments: